Part Time Security Officer
$10.50 per Hour
Veterans Preference Given
Basic Job Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work in the US legally
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain an AZ GUARD Card
- Must be able to pass a State of Arizona background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical
problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Provide to the office a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cellular)
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation.
- Be willing to work the 3 different shifts (i.e.,day/swing/grave, etc) and sometimes 6 days per week.
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing
stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.